Wednesday, January 18, 2012

OMG

It's here. 12 hours until I board! Mom just came home from the parents orientation and she LOVES the ship now! I just can't even. I've met so many parents in the past few days and everyone seems so nice. Last night we went to Señor Frogs and I was totally in my element. It was right on the water and it really reminded me of Monty's. Some real college-sickness going on but I'm just too excited. I can board at 1020!! Due to the visa fiasco, we will be waiting for people to come in on last minute flights from FLL so instead of our scheduled embarkation time of 1700, it will be about 2300. Oh well, we'll play it by ear! I have some pictures to share and will update tomorrow with more pix!!!! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I can't wait!

The pix:
The bookstore sells Norts. Im sold!

It's meeeee! Look at my new classmates!

Casual pool on deck.... 😝

No comments:

Post a Comment