Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Class-less



So registration finally got here. After not sleeping Monday night and drinking coffee on Tuesday, last night was a hard nights sleep. I probably fell asleep at 3:00 am and got up at 5:20 CONVINCED it was 7:00 am. Tried to register for courses and then I saw it was really 5:21 am. Went back to sleep and woke up at 7:30 am, which was perfect. I got up, did my thing and sat down in bed waiting to be able to sign on. I got onto the sign up page and was refreshing it to get past the global studies registration and.... I fell asleep. I woke up about 20 minutes later, clicked on all the classes I wanted.... and then fell asleep again. When I went to sign back on at 8:55, nothing had saved and the two courses I wanted in the worst way were gone (Int'l Law and Conflict/Ethics). So now my schedule is:

CHEM 2559-501: Chemester at Sea A 0800-0915
SEMS 2500-504: Global Studies (Section 1) A 0920-1035
PLCP 3500 : Politics of Development B 1300-1415
PLCP 2500-502: Multiculturalism and Women's Rights B 1545-1700
(UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I FOUND A SPOT IN INTERNATIONAL LAW AND CONFLICT! YESSSSS NOT TAKING MULTICULTURALISM!)

I guess they could be worse. I really want to change the Multiculturalism and Women's rights course for one of my original two that I really wanted but they're with the same professor so maybe she'll grant an override? I've already contacted the academic office about wait lists and they said to just keep checking numbers to swoop in. It's times like these I wish I did this through UM because my advisor makes things so much easier... 


Oh well. Guess it's time to study for the midterm tomorrow. Can't wait for the birthday celebrations tomorrow and home on Friday!! I don't think it could have come at a better time...

No comments:

Post a Comment