Friday, February 17, 2012

PIX

Seriously, I get harassed to upload pix on the daily. I can't do it from the ship I'm sorry! I'm currently at a Vodaphone internet cafe in Ghana, awesome! Here's a few pictures from each place I've been! On ship time is at 6 pm today and we'll start to make our way to South Africa! YAYAYAY :) Love you all, email me! Will update from the ship!
(I don't remember what pictures I've put up... so there may be duplicates)

Dominica:
crew that went exploring on the first day!

graffiti on a church

statue on top of the hike at the botanical gardens

overlooking the Atlantic Ocean!

(me and the roomie!)

Brazil:
some of the girls

the gross Amazon water!

one of the PiraƱas I caught!

meeting of the waters!

Ghana:
missin it!

Elmina Slave Castle


Me and some girls

picture taken by the girls above

A Queen Mother and her grandchildren

plaque at the Cape Coast Slave Castle

Cape Coast Slave Castle

means "You are Welcome"; put on the back of the "Door of Return"

No comments:

Post a Comment